Education Career, Relationship, News, Entertainment, Sport,Health , Travel, Family , Culture ,Science/Technology : Programming, Webmasters , Computers, Phones , Politics, Joke, et cetera
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"?
Yes it has happened to me several times-it might be during a conversation or when it's posed to me as a question.People always become ambivalent and doubtful each time i made it clear i don't have a girlfriend!
I don't think it sounds absurd,but the response each time is always 'you must be lying' because they think every handsome guy out there will have multitude of girlfriends....but my own case is aberrant!
I don't see that as a problem because i'll definitely get one when the time is right.I'm not a teenager because folks here might be insinuating that.
Your humble contributions please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment